Make your TOUGH life easier: Check out iTOUGH2 for TOUGH2 users.
- Run your sequence of forward models and extract the output of interest in one concise,
linked, easy-to-manage simulation. Compare your simulation results with measured
data – visually and quantitatively.
- Find out who is pulling the strings: Perform local and global sensitivity analyses to
identify the most and least influential parameters, and the observations that that are
most affected by uncertainty in the parameters.
- Save $$$ by performing a data-worth analysis before you waste it all in the laboratory or
in the field. Design your experiments using iTOUGH2!
- Too much data; now what? Automatically calibrate your model to diverse data sets and
estimate the effective, model-related, scale-dependent, process-specific parameters
you need for your subsequent predictions. iTOUGH2 even tells you how well you did!
- Still uncertain? Propagate your uncertainties through a prediction model and see
whether you still need to worry.
- Going all out? Perform multiphysics joint inversions to get the most out of all your data.
Get both the structure and relevant parameters of your model – and impress your
- Like what you see? Use all iTOUGH2 features in combination with any non-TOUGH
model by linking them up through the PEST protocol.
- Be inclusive! Integrate your pre- and postprocessors into iTOUGH2 and estimate all that
remains uncertain before and after TOUGH.
- iTOUGH2 optimizes your data match. Why not optimize everything else (monitoring
system, field operations, experimental design, your life)?
- Tired of running TOUGH many times? Let iTOUGH2 do it for you – in series or in parallel.
- Make your iTOUGH2 life more efficient and effective: Take an iTOUGH2 Short Course!